Our second iteration of the Meadow F7 board, and packing a number of upgrades, including:
- 64MB of Flash – This is an upgrade from 32MB in v1.
- Upgraded Antenna – Gives 10x better performance.
- Fully SMT-Compatible – The F7v2 has hybrid, castellated-header/IO mounts that allow for use as both a through-hole (PTH) device, as well as a surface mount device (SMD/SMT).
- I2S Sound – Added a full set of hardware IO for inter-integrated sound, which enables both I2S microphone input, and sound output.
- Low-power Timer Input – Includes a pin that has a low-power timer that can count pulses even while the board is asleep!
- Upgraded Silkscreen Design – New silk screen makes bus IO identification much easier.
- Fixed Battery Voltage – Upgraded the power components to make sure that the full 3.3V is available.
- Better Buttons – High-quality Wurth Elektronik buttons that have a greater surface area and a much nicer click.
Powerful, energy-efficient STM32F7 microcontroller with WiFi, BLE, 216MHz, 32MB RAM, 64MB Flash, 2D graphics and JPEG acceleration. Tons of GPIO, PWM, I2C, SPI, I2S, CAN, UART and more. Solar power ready with integrated LiPo battery charger.
In-stock and shipping.