The Project Lab reference board is designed so that you can prototype and build IoT without having to do any breadboarding or soldering. Simply use the built in peripherals and/or plug in any of the thousands of peripherals in the Grove/StemmaQT/Qwiic/mikroBUS ecosystem and build today. The Project Lab enables you to go from zero to prototype with no hardware effort, and near as we can tell, it is the most functional prototyping board on the planet, packed with a ton of integrated sensors and peripherals including:
- BMI270 Accelerometer/Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) - The BMI270 is a brand-new, state of the art accelerometer. Not only does it provide accelerometer functionality, but it’s also a full IMU and has built-in gesture recognition.
- BME688 Temperature/Pressure/Humidity/Air Quality Index (AQI) Sensor - Need atmospheric info? No problem. The BME688 offers best in class atmospheric data including gas and air quality.
- 1.54” 240x240 LCD Screen and Directional Pad Buttons - Display information right on the board and use the buttons to provide navigability and interactivity.
- BH1750 Light Sensor - 16-bit ambient light sensor can be used to measure things like whether it's day/night, and how bright it is.
- RS-485 Driver - Exposed via screw terminals, enables communicating directly with industrial sensors.
- Magnetic Audio Transducer - Effectively a small speaker, you can play tunes or even complex sounds.
- IO Screw Terminals - Easy to use screw terminals expose power, digital, and analog connections.
- (2) mikroBus Connectors - With nearly 1,300 official mikroBUS click boards and tons of 3rd party boards that are mikroBUS compatible, we’re excited to unlock this ecosystem for Meadow users.
- (3) Grove/Qwiic/StemmaQT Connectors - Including I2C, Analog, Digital, and UART which unlocks a massive ecosystem of pluggable peripherals from SeeedStudio, Adafruit, and SparkFun!
It also includes a Meadow F7v2 Feather board with male headers already pre-soldered.