Skip to content
- Processor: 168MHz Cortex-M4 MCU; 2MB dual-bank flash; 256KB RAM.
- Standard I/O: 22 GPIOs combined with SPI, I2C, 4 UARTs (1 RTS/CTS), 6 PWM channels and 6 12-bit ADC channels.
- Advanced I/O: 802.11b/g/n (Wi-Fi) with SSL/TLS. MicroSD storage. 3 GoBus 2.0 ports for plug-and-play components.
- MicroUSB cable included. Source code and design files are all Open Source.
- .NET Micro Framework combines the ease of high-level coding and the raw features of microcontrollers. PC and Mac compatible.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection